Next Steps to Becoming A DWD Provider:
1. Complete our request form, and a representative will contact you right away either by email or telephone.
2. Next, we will meet with you by telephone to discuss your goals and provide you with more information about the Network. We are available to support and consult with you throughout the whole process as often as you need.
3. Once you decide to join the Network, we will email you a Licensing Agreement to sign and return with the initial deposit.
4. You will then be signed up for two to three days of individual training. (Locations available in Alameda, CA, Miami, FL, or your area.)
5. After the training, your supplies will be ordered and you’ll prepare to open your own DWD office with our support and assistance.
6. A press release goes out announcing your opening, your page goes live on our consumer website, www.dwdignity.com, you OPEN YOUR PRACTICE and start assisting clients.