Have you been dreaming about starting your own peaceful divorce services business? Have you considered a divorce services business helping people through the divorce process? You can make a good living in this branch of the professional legal services field, but you need to make sure you have certain things in place before you hang out your sign and open the doors for business.
So, how do you know if you are ready to open a divorce business?
I’ve created a checklist, based on my 17 years of experience in the divorce services business as a California Legal Document Assistant and as the President of theDivorce With Dignity Network, Inc. I can help you decide if you are ready to open your own divorce services business, or if there are still some areas that need more attention first. To determine your readiness, ask yourself the following questions –
- Are you prepared to spend the time, money and resources needed to get your business started?
- Why are you starting this business?
- What is your target market?
- Who is your competition?
- What is unique about your business idea and the services you will provide?
- How soon will it take before your services are available?
- How much money do you need to get your business set up?
- How long will you have to finance the company until you start making a profit?
- Will you need to get a loan?
- How will you price your services compared to your competition?
- How will you market your business?
- How will you set up the legal structure of your business?
- How will you manage your business?
- Where will you house your business?
- What kind of insurance do you need to invest in?
- What do you need to do to ensure you are paying your taxes correctly?
Trying to figure all this out on your own can be daunting. If you believe you are ready to start this type of business utilizing your professional legal services background, why not consider getting set up as an Provider in the Divorce With Dignity Network? We can help you with answers to many of the questions above, based on our proven methods and practices. With this assistance, you can jump-start your business and start making profits sooner.
By associating with us and becoming a Divorce With Dignity Provider, you not only will have the right to use our nationally-recognized name and your own territory, you will also get personalized training, business coaching and support in how to set up your divorce services business, how to price your peaceful divorce services, how to market and manage your business, and much more. In addition, you will receive client referrals by having your own webpage on our Divorce With Dignity consumer website. I invite you to learn more about this excellent opportunity contact us. Find out today how we can help you become a successful business owner, helping others to get through the difficult divorce process in a peaceful and supported manner, with dignity.